Get In Quick. Perth's Over 55's Hidden Gem!
The Reserve over 55s retirement Apartments located in the City of Melville offers so much value for money that you won’t believe it! For a limited time only you can get a $5000 CASH BACK OFFER* on selected apartments. Get in Quick! Offer is valid till 31st January 2023 Only!
Residents at The Reserve over 55s apartments believe it’s a hidden gem for so many reasons. Here’s a sneak peak of what you can expect;
- Serene location directly opposite Winnacott Reserve, which is far from the noise and pollution of main roads while still having convenient access to Leach Highway, Perth and Fremantle
- Short walk through private secure gate to grocery shops, cafes, medical services with transport links to the Train and Fiona Stanley Hospital
- Onsite fitness facilities with indoor, heated swimming pool and fully-fitted gymnasium (perfect for to warm up on winter days)
- The Reserve is located in property hotspot Willagee, recently identified by several property experts including; Nigel Satterley (Satterley – March 2021), Trent Flaskins (Strategic Property Group – January 2021) and REIWA (Real Estate Institute WA 2021) – Click to read more
- Big range of options with 2 bed, 2 bathroom and 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartments with 2 secure undercover car bays available. View the 4 apartment configurations you can choose from
- Established, welcoming community with refurbished Social Centre / Club House. Friends and family are also welcome to visit you.
- Value for money. For a limited time we’re giving you a $2000 moving pack!*
- The best of both worlds! Whether you’re still working or maybe you’ve retired? You might like mingling at social events or doing solo laps in the pool? Maybe you prefer a big barbie to a peaceful walk in the park? The Reserve gives you the options!
New residents at The Reserve compared their options before they purchased and could not believe the bonus and value for money that The Reserve offered. Before you buy somewhere else you MUST check out The Reserve.
HOME OPENS: Every Wednesday from 11 am -12.30 pm only.
Appointments have to be made to schedule a viewing on any other time. Private viewings are available at any time, provided a booking is made in advance.