Come and explore The Reserve over 55’s apartments, which offer 1st Class living at an affordable price. Check out the three key features of the apartments that make them such a popular choice.
If you’re interested in viewing our online tour or private tour options click here or call Matt on 9314 5884. Contact us to find out about our current offer!
What makes The Reserve 1st Class?
1) Amazing Value
The Reserve offers everything you could need – plus a great deal more. You’ll find The Reserve offers amazing value for money with apartments starting from just $440,000 and features including;
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Fully equipped gymnasium
- Resident liaison officer
- Social centre/clubhouse with kitchen and pool table
- Views directly across parkland to the city
- Direct, private gate access to local shopping centre with medical facilities, chemist, post office, groceries, cafes, public library and more
- Secure basement parking bays and storage, ideal for those who like to lock and leave
- Warm, welcoming village with plenty of events, activities and common areas.
2) Hotspot Location
The Reserve is situated in the heart of the City of Melville, which is a “Hotspot” location according to highly experienced property researcher/writer Terry Ryder who has 35 years experience.
He noted in late 2019 that the City of Melville was his top growth pick for WA with specific mention to Willagee (where The Reserve is located) as being a star performer. Willagee also made his national top 50 list of growth suburbs. It’s all about location, location, location. Now’s the time to beat the rush! Click here to read the full article.
Also, did we mention the apartments are quietly tucked away opposite Winnacott Reserve – so your peaceful, parkland views will never be blocked!
3) Space To Move
If you love your outdoor space to garden, enjoy a coffee or just relax with a good book then The Reserve has it all.
Did you know that all of our Apartments have generous Balconies or courtyards up to 163sqm. Not only do we have the outdoors covered you will be amazed at the spaciousness of these architecturally designed floor plans.